UNISA Payment Methods and Banking Details For International Students
UNISA has strived to provide payment methods for everybody at UNISA including foreign students. Please note that this bank account can ONLY be used by international students.
The preferred method of payment is credit card via the Unisa website. Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site). Alternatively, you can make payment by means of a SWIFT/EFT transfer (see bank account details below).
SWIFT/EFT Transfers can be made
- If you already have a student number
- In respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- Provided that the details are filled in as follows:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Beneficiary: Unisa student deposits
- Branch code: 010645
- Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
- Account number: 011554622
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following codes:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
Please Note: That credit card payments are real-time transactions. Submit proof of payment to SUSDEPID@unisa.ac.za
- The university reserves the right not to render services to students with outstanding balances.
- Receipts and statements of accounts will be issued to registered students only. It remains the student’s responsibility to submit the document to the relevant sponsor.
Credit – Unisa.ac.za
Click on the links below for more info: